How To NOT Wear A Waist Trainer [Demonstration & Sizing Tips Revealed]April 14, 2022
Waist training works, but only if you are wearing the correct size! Avoid the dangers of the sizing mistakes in this video…New to Waist Training? Get 10% OFF Your 1st Waist Trainer!
Claim Your Discount Here: https://luxxcurves.co/
How to know if your waist trainer is too small:
– Requires so much effort to get on
-Feels pinched and painful
– No room to stick your finger down the top of the waist trainer
– Feels restricting
How to know if your waist trainer is too big
– You do not lose anywhere from .5″-2.5″ from your waist line after you put it on
– You can fit your hand down your waist trainer
– You do not feel any compression
– The waist trainer doesn’t form to your body
[FOR BEST RESULTS – SUGGESTED RESOURCES]
Subscribe to Our Channel Now: http://luxxcurves.com/subscribe
Find Your Trainer: See if our traditional waist trainer is right for you!
️ Take Our Quiz: https://luxxcurves.com/quiz
Community & Support: Private FB Waist Training Motivational Group
Request Access Now: http://luxxcurves.com/group
Inspiration: Before & After Transformations
⌛ Hundreds of Waist Training Before/Afters: https://www.luxxcurves.com/transform
Blog Content: View this video topic in blog format!
Read Here: https://www.luxxcurves.com/blog/
Gear Up: Ready to Order Your Trainer Today?
Shop Here: https://www.luxxcurves.com/
Sizing Help: https://www.luxxcurves.com/sizing
[VIDEO TRAINING SERIES]
Did you enjoy watching this video…but still need more information about waist training??
Here’s a list of our TOP 8 videos voted “Most Helpful” by our waist trainer customers and FB group:
1) Waist Training For Beginners – What You Should Know (2020 Update)
2) 5 Month Waist Training Update Before + After Pics
3) How Long Until You See Results Waist Training?
4) 5 Waist Training Tips You Should Know Before You Start!
5) The Dangers of Waist Training ️
6) The Difference Between Waist Trainers, Corsets and Spanx
7) How to Measure Yourself For a Luxx Curves Waist Trainer!
8) The DO’s and DON’Ts of Waist Training: